½的ýëŧï (¼的我 ¼的你)??. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . online | hits . . .
我不是我,我只是很我的我; 你认识我,但你不认识很我的我; 你了解我,但你不了解很我的我.

When i become we, when mine become ours...
After all, it is a whole new life now
-- yeti 18 of Oct'07 --


Monday, July 31, 2006

2 Frogs' story

Really fell weird to type in english while i realize my english is just 'half bowl of water'. okie, nvm, i will try my best to interpret what i wish to tell out!

2 weeks ago, i found stg on my bike, 'it' just hide quietly in my bike, from my hostel to coll, and back frm coll to my hostel, i jz carry it n loitering but it still stick on my bike, y ler?

take the look on this ...

this is where it hide...


closer view...


closer...


and that is it!!!

Ok, that is the Frog on a BIKE,
howabout another frog that i mention early?

o... it is a Frog in a CAR....

not believe?

check out the advertisment clips dat i embed from paultan.org (ok, kena quote sikit)



BMW is using Kermit the Frog from The Muppet Show to promote it’s BMW 1-Series hatchback. It showcases Kermit driving the 1-Series around the desert having a whole load of fun showcasing the car’s agility and performance.

Labels: ,