½的ýëŧï (¼的我 ¼的你)??. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . online | hits . . .
我不是我,我只是很我的我; 你认识我,但你不认识很我的我; 你了解我,但你不了解很我的我.

When i become we, when mine become ours...
After all, it is a whole new life now
-- yeti 18 of Oct'07 --


Sunday, April 23, 2006

which celebrity you look like???

All thanks to a recent post on kennysia.com, everyone is in this myheritage.com craze. I am no exception.

At My Heritage, it is possible to find out which celebrity you look like based on the photo you upload. Sounds cool, yeah?

So I started looking for pictures of myself in the files and I found my first photo which I then uploaded to My Heritage.

The process of waiting for it to load was simply exhilarating. I was still panting when the results were shown.

'Wah! Bae Yong-Jun leh... not bad seh..." I thought.

How bout my BI???

“挖塞, zhang zi-yi neh... em.... never thought b4 my bi looks like her... ” i wondered


Let me try a second picture for my BI???

"TATA YOUNG??? 74% ??? good good good ... My Gf is TATA YOUNG.... "

I like this .... This is so great! Never in my life have I thought I would look like a celebrity. The system may be lying, but I liked it nonetheless.

so, which celebrity you look like???

Labels: