½的ýëŧï (¼的我 ¼的你)??. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . online | hits . . .
我不是我,我只是很我的我; 你认识我,但你不认识很我的我; 你了解我,但你不了解很我的我.

When i become we, when mine become ours...
After all, it is a whole new life now
-- yeti 18 of Oct'07 --


Saturday, April 08, 2006

宝贝,你看着啦!!!

To: My honey Bi,Tracy Chen Seok Mi

The very first day i met you i never knew life would become so sweet with you,i never knew i will ever been in love again but u gave the different part of me to be in love. You came and touch my heart again, you gave me love that no one has ever done,u gave beauty to my sky and made all my days ever pink u added sweetness to my love and polished my soul with love.
... ...
No one has ever done what u have, no one will ever cover the space u left, no one will ever teach and love me the way you do. what will i do without u? you are my sunshine you are the center of my joy. Without u i would remain empty. You are the beautyful spot in my jugle . i love u with everything i got.i want u to put this in your mind that no one i mean no one will ever love u like the way i do even if u are gone. I will still believe and always remember the first time u told me that u love and care for me and i still believe that someday somehow i will find u back in my arms. I will always and forever love you. You are the center of my joy.
From: Your Lovely Darling, -Yeti-